I am honored to be a recipient of the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award; and humbly accept it. NOTE: Please make sure to read to the end of this post.
Vincent is a motivational writer who inspires all to be the very best they can be. He encourages all to not take life so seriously, rather enjoy each day. He also loves to acknowledge other bloggers and works diligently to engage the community of bloggers with each other..
MY QUESTIONS FROM VINCENT ARE:
1. What are the best things you like about blogging?
I enjoy sharing inspirational messages about God and how I see Him actively in our daily lives.
2. What do you do to relax?
I enjoy doing creative projects. I knit or crochet and color with adult coloring books, or I bake.
3. What is that one thing you are very grateful for?
I am truly grateful for God and my family.
4. What are your happiest moments?
Having quiet time with God and vacationing with my husband.
5. Would you prefer a Cat or Dog? Answer: Dog
MY NOMINEES FOR THIS AWARD ARE:
I am new to the blogging community, and I noticed that those that I would choose have already been selected by other Bloggers. So I would like to nominate the first 20-30 bloggers who like this page.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. How were you inspired to blog?
3. What is your favorite TV show or Movie?
4. Do you have a hobby, if so what is it?
HERE ARE THE RULES TO FOLLOW:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog: https://vincentehindero.wordpress.com
2. Post the award nomination photo
3. Post the rules.
4. Nominate between 20-30 other bloggers and notify them.
5. vincentehindero.wordpress.com is Vincent’s blog site. He would appreciate you checking out his blog and consider following and supporting him too.
6. Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment and send an email to email@example.com for faster replies.
7. After notifying Vincent, he will check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
Thank you again, Vincent, for your thoughtfulness and for the award. Please continue writing, inspiring and encouraging others with your wonderful and inspiring blogs.
SPECIAL REQUEST: Please nominate bloggers who have awesome blogs but have yet to be recognized. We are all in this together.