Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
- Where is the land of Nod?
- What was the name of Cain’s first son?
- What else was Enoch a name for?
- Who was Cain’s great-great-great-grandson?
- What instruments did Lamech’s son Jubal play?
- What would be God’s penalty to anyone who tried to harm Cain?
- When Adam and Eve had a third son, what did they name him?
- Who was Adam and Eve’s third son’s son?
- How old did many of the men from the Bible live to be?
- What do you call the average time between the birth of parents and their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren?
- When the world was very young, I was quite old. I lived to be 910 years of age. When I was seventy, I became the father of Mahalalel. Who am I?
- Sometimes you feel my presence, yet sometimes you don’t. Even when you do not see me, I am still there, I am a father and I am a son. Who am I?
Answers: 1) East of the Garden of Eden; 2) Enoch; 3) city; 4) Lamech; 5) the harp and he flute; 6) the offender will be punished seven times; 7) Seth; 8) Enosh; 9) 900 years old; 10) Generations; 11) Kenan; 12) God
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Facebook Group: Journey In His Word
https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN