I am honored that Tangie T. Woods, of Mrs. T’s Corner, for nominating me for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award; and appreciatively accept it. NOTE: Please make sure to read my SPECIAL REQUEST at the end of this blog.
Tangie is a Daughter of Our Lord who loves to inspire others with beautiful words of inspiration from the Lord. Her posts are encouraging and full of much needed knowledge about the Lord. Checkout her blog you too will be inspired Mrs. T’s Corner.
MY QUESTIONS FROM Tangie are ARE:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for approximately six months.
2. How were you inspired to blog?
I was prompted by Father God to start using the electronic media to communicate His word.
3. What country do you live in and how is the weather there now?
I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. Today, the weather is 70 deg., which is unusual for our part of the country this time of the year.
4. What are some of your happiest moments?
Spending time with my family and vacationing with my husband.
MY NOMINEES FOR THIS AWARD ARE:
Sent I am fairly new to the blogging community, I nominate the first 20-30 bloggers who read or like this post.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE:
1. What music do you enjoy listening to and what is your favorite song?
2. What is your favorite vacation place and why?
3. Do you enjoy cooking, if yes, what is your favorite meal to cook? If no, why not?
4. What does quiet time mean to you and how do you enjoy quiet time??
HERE ARE THE RULES TO FOLLOW:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog: https://tangietwoods.blog
2. Post the award nomination photo
3. Post the rules.
4. Nominate between 20-30 other bloggers and notify them.
5. vincentehindero.wordpress.com is Vincent’s blog site. He would appreciate you checking out his blog and consider following and supporting him too.
6. Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment and send an email to email@example.com for faster replies.
7. After notifying Vincent, he will check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
Thank you again, Vincent, for your thoughtfulness and for the award. Please continue writing, inspiring and encouraging others with your wonderful and inspiring blogs.
SPECIAL REQUEST: Please nominate bloggers who have awesome blogs but have yet to be recognized. We are all in this together.