I would like to thank Tangie from, Mrs. T’s Corner, for considering me to be a part of this fun tag. I am a person who loves life and enjoys doing for others and self. I enjoy writing and blogging. Most importantly, Father God is my priority in life. I seek daily to please Him in whatever I find myself doing. As Mrs. T, I too love to laugh! Proverbs 17:22 tells us “a merry heart doeth good like a medicine.” Therefore, laughter and godly fun are like medicine to a serious person like me. I agree this tag is another way to make every possible effort to connect with fellow bloggers. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT TANGIE
Ten of My Favorite Feelings
- I must confess that knowing God loves me so much gives me a feeling of great security. There was a time in my life that I didn’t believe God loved me, so God’s love is at the top of my list.
- Being loved and accepted by my husband, children and family is No. 2 on my list for favorite feelings.
- Father God has given me some wonderful Sisters in the Lord which is No. 3 on my list of favorite feelings, because there was a time in my life, outside of my siblings, I had no female friends.
- Being able to pay my bills and to not be in credit card debt is No. 4 on my list of favorite feelings. Years ago as a single parent this was a major struggle for me, but only God! He brought me through some terrible financial struggles and then taught me how to become a Money Manager Coach teaching others how to become debt free.
- Traveling with my husband is No. 5 on my list of favorite feelings. We love to plan weekend getaways or long day trips. Because these trips are spontaneously done, they become a feeling of fun filled adventure for me. I hate living life in constant routines!
- I truly love doing fun things with my grandchildren! As No. 6 on my list of favorite feelings, it could also be up there with No. 2. My grandchildren are a lot of fun to be around and I love doing for them and being around them.
- As No. 7 on my list favorite feelings, I must confess that I love teaching the Word to others, via newsletters, blogging, online, and one-on-one ministry. This gives me great satisfaction in knowing I am planting seeds for the Kingdom of God.
- Taking long walks and observing God’s creation and talking with Him is my all-time favorite feeling. This is listed as No. 8, but could be No. 1 also.
- I enjoy watching Hallmark Movies, reading and knitting or crocheting as my No. 9 favorite feelings.
- Believe it or not, what I really enjoy as my favorite feeling as No. 10 is “alone time reflecting on me” – just an hour or two. Just enough time to regroup, refresh my mind and then get back into to life.
NOMINEES, THIS IS SIMPLE WITH NO QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LIST TEN OF YOUR FAVORITE FEELINGS AND NOMINATE AS MANY BLOGGERS AS YOU LIKE.