A great big thanks to Herry of https://herrychiccounsels.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Although I haven’t met Herry in person, through her writings though, I feel as if I have known her for many years. She has a joy about her that shines through her posts, which is contagious in a good way. Her posts are always uplifting and encouraging as she brings fresh inspiration to the blogging world. One of my favorite posts of her is “Gaining Clarity – Can God Be Questioned?” https://herrychiccounsels.com/2020/07/27/asking-god-why-gain-clarity/
Most believe we should never question God because something bad may happen to us, but Herry’s posts gives the reader a better understanding regarding the question “Can God Be Questioned?” Check it out!
- Thank the blogger, who nominated you and provide the link of his or her website or blog. Herry of https://herrychiccounsels.com
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 other questions.
- Notify your nominees once, after you upload your post.
Herry’s Questions to me:
- What inspired you for blogging? Actually, I was (and still am) writing and publishing a quarterly newsletter, when my sister suggested I start blogging to spread the Word of God to a wider audience. I subscribed to WordPress, but it toward me three years to actual post my first blog. Now that I am blogging, I love it and am inspired daily by the Lord to continue this journey.
- What is your weakness that you want to erase? Rejection! Having been teased and rejected by my peers for many years and feeling of rejection from certain family members, caused me to shy away from others in the form of self-defense. Fortunately, Holy Spirit has been working with me in this area and I have come a very long way. Even being transparent, with sharing my thoughts is something in the past I would have never have admitted to.
- What is your strength? Having compassion and a listening ear.
- Which movie do you like the most? I enjoy watching Hallmark Movies, but of lately they are all pretty much the same theme and plot!!
- Which country do you belong to? U.S.A born.
- Write about yourself. I am the oldest of 5 sisters and 2 brothers. I am married to a wonderful man who loves the Lord. I have 4 awesome children, 13 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandchildren. I am very family oriented. I love the Lord and love serving for Him. I currently teach at a Bible School; I had my first Devotional Journal published last year. I Blog, write and produce a quarterly newsletter with my husband, write and publish online Bible Study Guides at a low cost for the public, and I facilitate a bi-weekly workshops for our Women’s Fellowship.
- Which country would you like to travel to, the most? I always wanted to explore Europe.
- Which profession do you like? Computer Tech or IT. I particularly enjoy the software side.
- What is your ambition? To teach others the “truth” found only in the Word of God through writing and public speaking.
- What are your hobbies? I love crafts, crocheting and knitting, and reading.
My nominees are:
Shedrackamy of https://googlehome.wordpress.com
Saania Sparkle of https://saania2806.wordpress.com
Perth Girl at https://faithfood.blog
Deborah Marie at Great is God’s Faithfulness
The Godly Chic Diaries at https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com
tkbrownwriter at https://tkbrownwriter.wordpress.com
Heidy Reynoso at https://hreynoso213.wordpress.com
Sophia (the God Minute) at https://sophialorenabenjamin.wordpress.com
Collen at Conversations on Finding and Loving Who I Am https://colleensconversation.com
Lance Sheridan at https://lancesheridan.com
My questions are the same as above