Question: Will Heaven be boring as our new home?
To think living in Heaven will be boring is to think God is boring! Studying the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, we discover God is everything but boring!
- God has personality, He is a relational God.
- God is an infinite being with unlimited power and resources.
- God is very creative. He designed the universe and He created us.
- God is a planner and visionary.
- God associates Himself as our Father, who provides for His creation.
- God loves diversity, loves life and see beauty in all His creation.
- God enjoys participating in our lives and allows us the freedom of choice.
- God has a Kingdom, which He is willing to share with those who accept His Son.
- God is omniscience (all-knowing), omnipotence (all powerful), omnipresence (all presence) – meaning He knows everything before it happens; can be everywhere; and he can make anything out of nothing.
- God is SUPERPOWER with a SUPER KINGDOM with GREAT LOVE for His children!
Heaven will be a place beyond our imagination. The Word tells us “Eye hath not seen and ear has not heard the things God has prepared for those who love Him” (1 Corinthians 2;9).:
- Believers will be raptured (or caught away) to Heaven to attend a magnificent wedding feast with Jesus. He’s the Bridegroom and we are the Bride!
- Believers will dine with Jesus at the most ornate table filled with every type of delicious food known to mankind.
- Believers will meet their loved ones and visit with saints of old.
As you read this article, Jesus is preparing, in Heaven, an individual home for every Believer. Friends, our minds will never be able to comprehend the beauty of the homes Jesus is preparing for every Believer.
Isaiah 65:17-24 tells us that earth and heaven will be restored and merged as one dwelling place for Believers and God (God’s dwelling place will be with mankind). Friends, Believers in Christ will live forever with Jesus ruling and reigning on earth. Isn’t that exciting! Doesn’t read boring to me!
Isaiah also reveals to the reader that there will be commercial and agricultural activity on earth. Believers in the new kingdom will not sit around idle. No! There will be work and activity.
Ruling and reigning with Christ means Believers will have positions of authority! What these positions are the Bible doesn’t describe, but I do know whatever Father God assigns us to do will be more than we deserve!
So, will heaven be boring? No! Will living forever without sin or without physical illness be boring? I think not! From what I have learned in the Bible, Heaven on Earth will be filled with many adventures. Life will be new and exciting each and every day!
- We will see Jesus face-to-face!
- We will have access to the awesome Throne Room of God.
- We will visit places never experienced before.
- We will have immortal bodies that will never die or decay.
- We will walk on streets of gold.
- There will be equality for everyone. No one will know hunger or be poor.
- There will be nothing evil found in the Kingdom of God
Friends, the New Kingdom of God will be everything but boring. Dispersed throughout the Bible Holy Spirit gives us enough scriptures detailing the beauty and expectations of God’s New Kingdom. Believers everywhere should be expectedly awaiting “Thy Kingdom Come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!” (Matthew 6:10)
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Checkout our Youtube Channel “GEORGETTAHEAD” and hit the SUBSCRIBE button.
Journey Through Life Ministries: YouTube: GeorgettaHead https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFbGcooq2T64droY4J_1pQ
Facebook Group: Journey In His Word
https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 (Select the LIKE button or JOIN)
My eyes are healing. They put stents in both my eyes plus removed the cataracts. Some words are fuzzy but over time prayerfully all will be normal.
Thank you so much for asking. I’ve read your Wednesday Health Updates and read that you have much improvement. I thank God for giving these doctors medical wisdom.
It’s so good to be able to get back to my blogging community family.😇👣
I agree that I do not think it will be boring. It would be fascinating, because as it is from God it can be anything but boring.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I too agree! What Father God has planned for us is beyond anything we can think or imagine!😇👣
LikeLiked by 1 person