Welcome to our Monday Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history and events.
1. In the plagues of Egypt, what happened to the water in the river Nile? (Exodus 7:14-17)
2. Who was the little boy that heard God calling his name? (1 Samuel 3:8)
3. Who did Jesus throw out of the Temple?
4. How many coins did the Good Samaritan give to the innkeeper? (Luke 10:35)
5. What type of animal did the prodigal son’s father kill to celebrate his return? (Luke 15:11-32)
6. What is the name of the town often called “the city of David?” (Luke 2:4)
7. How did Paul escape from Damascus? (2 Cor. 11:32-33)
8. What did Noah do after leaving the ark after the flood? (Gen. 8:20)
9. Where did John the Baptist baptize the first group of people? (Mark 1:5)
10. What kind of plant does a dove carry that symbolizes peace?
11. How many days did Lazarus lay dead before Jesus brought him back to life? (John 11:38-44)
12. How many men did a Roman Centurion command?
13. How old was Jesus at His death?
14. Who was turned into a pillar of salt? (Gen. 19:13)
15. What guided the Israelites in the desert during the day? (Exodus 14)
Answers: 1) it turned to blood; 2) Samuel; 3) the traders and money-changers; 4) two coins; 5) a calf; 6) Bethlehem; 7) in a basket; 8) built an altar to the LORD and sacrificed a burnt offering; 9) the Jordan River; 10) an olive branch; 11) four days; 12) one hundred; 13) thirty-three years old; 14) Lot’s wife; 15) a pillar of cloud
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Facebook Group: Journey In His Word https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN