Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible facts and history.
- What was the name of Moses’ sister ?
- Who was the prophet that took over for Elijah?
- What language was the New Testament originally written in?
- What did the wise bridesmaids take to the wedding?
- What is the shortest book in the Old Testament?
- What where the first words spoken by God in the Bible?
- What animal did David kill with his bare hands to protect the sheep?
- When does Advent start in the Christian calendar?
- What disciple did Jesus ask to look after his mother when he died?
- What kind of tree did Deborah sit under?
- Which city did God tell Jonah to go to?
- Which king of Israel wrote songs?
- Which two books of the Bible begin with the letter “Z”?
- In the parable told by Jesus, which plants did an enemy sow among the wheat?
- Who did Jesus tell to “stretch out your hand?”
- What important position did Caiaphas hold?
- Who said “the serpent tempted me and I ate?”
- Who was in prison with a baker and a butler?
- Who was the first person to make wine?
- What did the Israelite slaves have to make for the Egyptians?
Answers: 1) Miriam 2) Elisha 3) Greek 4) oil to put in their lamps 5) Haggai 6) let there be light 7) lion 8) December 1st 9) John 10) a palm tree 11) Nineveh 12) David 13) Zechariah and Zephaniah 14) Weeds 15) the man who had a withered hand 16) he was the Jewish High Priest 17) Eve 18) Joseph 19) Noah 20) Bricks
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Facebook Group: Journey In His Word https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN