- What came out of the rock when Moses struck it with his rod?
- How many times did the Israelites march around the walls of Jericho before they fell?
- Why did Mary and Joseph have to escape with baby Jesus to Egypt?
- What did the wise man build his house on?
- What did God make Adam out of?
- Was the death of all the first-born Egyptians the first or last plague in Egypt?
- What did Moses do when he found the people praying to a golden calf?
- Which Jewish celebration is a memorial of the angel of death passing over and sparing the Israelites?
- What did Samson find to eat in the carcass of a dead lion?
- Where did the angel say Jesus would meet His disciples after His death and resurrection?
- Which two disciples were the first to hear that Jesus had risen from the dead?
- Who did Isaac marry?
- Who was released from prison for interpreting people’s dreams?
- Which young boy said, “Speak Lord, for your servant hears?”
- Who was the mother of John the Baptist?
- How many sons did Noah have?
- Who was Jesus talking about when He said, “she is not dead but sleeping?”
- What animal did Jesus say king Herod was like?
- What kind of animals was Moses looking tending when he saw the burning bush?
- Whose bones did Moses take with him when he led the people out of Egypt?
Answers: 1) water; 2) 13 times; 3) king Herod wanted to kill Jesus; 4) the Rock; 5) dust of the ground; 6) last plague; 7) smashed the stone tablets; 8) Passover; 9) honey from a nest of bees; 10) Galilee; 11) Simon-Peter and John; 12) Rebekah; 13) Joseph; 14) Samuel; 15) Elizabeth; 16) three; 17) Jairus’ daughter; 18) a fox 19) sheep; 20)
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Facebook Group: Journey In His Word https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN