Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. Which two kinds of food never ran out for the widow of Zarepeth?
2. When did God’s angel “shut the mouths” of some lions?
3. Did God or Samuel’s father call out to Samuel in his sleep?
4. Which is the longest of the four gospels?
5. Where in the Bible is the story of Paul’s conversion to Christianity?
6. Who met a man in a chariot and converted him to Christianity?
7. Which is the only personal letter in the New Testament?
8. Who had problems with a runaway slave?
9. Which creature was punished by having to eat dust?
10. The Bible says that Eve ate an apple? True or false?
11. What fruit did Eve eat?
12. Oil from what kind of tree was used to keep the lamp burning in the Temple?
13. How many times do the words, “do not be afraid” appear in the Bible?
14. What did Gideon use to defeat the Midianite army?
15. What happened to sick people who touched the hem of Jesus’ clothing?
16. Who ran away naked from the Garden of Gethsemane, leaving his linen cloth behind?
17. How much money was the widow’s “mite?”
18. What was the name of Philemon’s runaway slave?
19. What are Pishon, Gihon, Tigris, and Euphrates?
20. Who killed an Egyptian slave driver?
Answers: 1) oil and flour, or meal; 2) when Daniel was in the lions’ den; 3) God; 4) Matthew; 5) in the Book of Acts; 6) Philip; 7) Paul’s letter to Philemon; 8) Philemon; 9) the serpent; 10) false; there is no “apple” reference; 11) the fruit of the tree of knowledge; 12) olive tree; 13) 365 times; 14) trumpets and torches; 15) they were healed; 16) an unnamed man; 17) two copper coins: a penny; 18) Onesimus; 19) the four rivers of Eden; 20) Moses
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our YouTube Channel: Journey Through Life Ministries – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFbGcooq2T64droY4J_1pQ
Join our Facebook Group: Journey In His Word at https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you my dear friend. 🥰