Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. With which bird did Job say he kept company when he lost his fortune?
2. Who did Jesus tell to be “wise as serpents?”
3. Who said he wasn’t worthy to untie Jesus’ sandals?
4. What happened to Ananias and Sapphira after lying to Holy Spirit?
5. What did Agabus use to bind his hands and feet?
6. Was the second horse of the Apocalypse green, red, or yellow?
7. What are the psaltery, sackbut, and shawn?
8. Who sent pistachio nuts and almonds to Joseph in Egypt?
9. Who looked for, but did not find, God in an earthquake, wind, or fire?
10. Which of these is not mentioned in the Bible – scorpion, tortoise, flea, or cat?
11. What is the collection of books between the Old and New Testaments?
12. Who was purified when an angel touched his lips with a burning coal?
13. Why does myrrh seem a strange gift for a baby?
14. Who was told to go to Straight Street in Damascus?
15. Who was asked to go Macedonia to preach the Gospel?
16. Where is Macedonia?
17. The jawbone of which animal did Samson use to kill 1000 Philistines?
18. How old was Methuselah’s grandson when he died?
19. Who was Methuselah’s grandson?
20.What does “alpha” mean?
Answers: 1) owl; 2) the twelve disciples; 3) John the Baptist; 4) they fell down dead; 5) Paul’s girdle; 6) Red; 7) instruments in the Bible; 8) Jacob, his father; 9) Elijah; 10) cat; 11) The Apochrypha; 12) Isaiah; 13) it was used to anoint the dead; 14) Ananias; 15) Paul; 16) it is part of Greece; 17) A donkey; 18) 969 years old; 19) Noah; 20) the beginning
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our YouTube Channel: Journey Through Life Ministries – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFbGcooq2T64droY4J_1pQ
Join our Facebook Group: Journey In His Word at https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN