Bible Quiz #31
Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. How did God bring the first man to life?
2. Who woke up after his wedding to find he had married the wrong woman?
3. The fruit of which tree provided oil for the lamp in the Temple?
4. Who did Saul ask the witch of Endor to bring up?
5. Whose friends sat with him in silence for seven days and nights to comfort him?
6. What name is given to the three friends of Job?
7. How old was Jesus when he was found teaching the teachers in the Temple?
8. How old was Jairus’s daughter when Jesus healed her?
9. What was wrong with Legion?
10. Who cured Legion?
11. Where would you find locusts looking “like horses arrayed for battle?”
12. What did Philip do to the Ethiopian minister?
13. Which important building in Jerusalem was completed in 520 BC?
14. What is the sixth book of the Old Testament?
15. Which books in the New Testament were written by brothers of Jesus?
16. Which group of people shared everything they had?
17. What is the fourth book of the New Testament?
18. Is the Feast of Purim in the Old Testament or the New Testament?
19. Complete this: “I am the way, the truth and the ________.”
20. Complete this verse: “And God said, “Let there be ______.”
Answers: 1) he breathed into his nostrils; 2) Jacob; 3) the olive tree; 4) Samuel; 5) Job’s friends; 6) his comforters; 7) twelve; 8) twelve; 9) he was possessed by many devils; 10) Jesus; 11) in the book of Revelation; 12) he baptized him; 13) the Temple; 14) Joshua; 15) Books of Jude and James; 16) the first Christians; 17) The Gospel of John; 18) the Old Testament; 19) “Life”; 20) “Light”
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our YouTube Channel: Journey Through Life Ministries – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFbGcooq2T64droY4J_1pQ
Join our Facebook Group: Journey In His Word https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN