Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. Where are the words: “Love is patient and kind…not jealous or boastful?”
2. How many letters did Paul write to the Christians at Corinth?
3. What job did a “fuller” do?
4. Who was told by God, “the place on which you are standing on holy ground?”
5. What do the seven lampstands represent in the Book of Revelation?
6. Who told Pilate not to have anything to do with Jesus because of a dream?
7. Did Pilate take any notice of his wife’s warning?
8. What happened to the Tempe in Jerusalem 70 years after Jesus’ death?
9. Who predicted that the Temple would be destroyed?
10. What is an ephod?
11. What was “over the face of the deep” in the story of Creation?
12. Which of the four creatures around the throne of God denotes Mark’s Gospel?
13. Who did God speak to “face to face, as a man speaks to his friend?”
14. What does Isaiah say the people who walked in darkness have seen?
15. Where is there a beast, like a leopard with a bear’s feet, and a lion’s mouth?
16. Where is Jesus described as the light “that shines in the darkness?”
17. When was there darkness “from the sixth to the night hour?”
18. Who did the Holy Spirit promise Simeon he would see before he died?
19. When was there “a darkness to be felt?”
20. What couldn’t the darkness do to the light?
Answers: 1) Paul’s letter to the Corinthians; 2) Two letters; 3) laundered (washed) clothes; 4) Moses; 5)the seven churches of Asia; 6) His wife; 7) no, he sentenced Jesus to death; 8) it was destroyed by the Romans; 9) Jesus; 10) a garment worn by a high priest; 11) darkness; 12) the lion; 13) Moses; 14) a great light; 15) in the Book of Revelation; 16) in the Book of John; 17) when Jesus was crucified; 18) Jesus; 19) during one of the plagues in Egypt; 20) it could not overcome it
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Click this link to: Join our YouTube Channel:
Click this link to: Join our Facebook Group
Click this link to Visit our Website: