Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. Why did Adam and Eve hide?
2. Which of the Gospels traces Jesus’ family all the way back to Adam?
3. Who was Governor Syria at the time Jesus was born?
4. How old was Jesus when he began his ministry?
5. How old was Jesus when he was circumcised and given his name?
6. Did Jesus sometimes give sermons from a boat or a cave?
7. Did the widow or the bridesmaids put all their money in the collection box?
8. Is anything written about what Jesus did between the ages of 12 and 30?
9. Name a book in the Bible that is a book of wisdom?
10. Numbers and Exodus contain laws: name one of the other two books that do.
11. Who were the only people to be saved when the Israelites conquered Jericho?
12. Why were Rahab and her family saved?
13. What two spices were used to anoint the body of Jesus after his death?
14. Which word gave the Ephraimites away because they could not pronounce it.
15. Which book tells the story of the growth of Christianity and the Early Church?
16. What did Jesus say is the “lamp of the body?”
17. Which creatures did Jesus say the disciples should be as wise as?
18. Where were the bones of Joseph buried?
19. Who was put to death for translating the Bible into English?
20. What did Aaron’s rod produce overnight?
Answers: 1) they knew that they were naked; 2) Luke 4:38; 3) Quirinius; 4) 30 years old; 5) eight days old; 6) a boat; 7) the widow; 8) No; 9) Proverbs, Job, or Ecclesiastes; 10) Leviticus and Deuteronomy; 11) Rahab and her family; 12) they hid the spies; 13) myrrh and aloes; 14) Shibboleth; 15) the Acts of the Apostles; 16) the eye; 17) serpents; 18) at Shechem; 19) William Tyndale; 20) Almond flowers and nuts
Join our YouTube Channel
Join our Facebook Group
Visit our Website