Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. What did Aaron’s rod produce overnight?
2. How many Judges were there?
3. What transport did the Philistines have which disadvantaged the Israelites?
4. Which king of Israel consulted a medium?
5. Who was Leviathan in the Bible – a monkey, sea monster, or priest?
6. Who did Mary visit as soon as she heard she was going to have a baby?
7. Who did Jesus refer to as, “that fox?”
8. From where did the disciples see Jesus walk on water?.
9. What does “testament” mean?
10. Where are the collection of books called, the Apochrypha not included?
11. What are the short sections in each chapter of the Bible called?
12. Where is this verse: “Let everything that breathes praises the Lord!”
13. Which gospel ends with the words, “I am with you always to the close of the age!”
14. How many books are there in the whole Bible?
15. When did Jesus say “Eph-phatha?”
16. Who wrote that “the world…could not contain books on Jesus’ other deeds?”
17. To whom did God say, “cursed is the ground because of you!”
18. Who was the father of Ephraim and Manasseh?
19. What do these have in common: Levi, Simeon, Judah, Dan, Issachar, and Asher?
20. What did John see in his vision?
Answers: 1) almond flowers; 2) twelve; 3) Chariots of iron; 4) king Saul; 5) a sea monster; 6) Elizabeth; 7) king Herod; 8) a boat; 9) an agreement or covenant; 10) in the Bible; 11) verses; 12) the last verse in Psalms; 13) Book of Matthew; 14) 66; 15) when He healed a deaf man; 16) John; 17) Adam; 18) Joseph; 19) brothers and the 12 tribes of Israel; 20) the battle between good and evil.
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our YouTube Channel
Join our Facebook Group
Visit our Website