Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. In the parable of the rich man and the poor man what is the poor man’s name?
2. What was the nationality of the leper who thanked Jesus for healing him?
3. Where did the Last Supper take place?
4. To who did Jesus say, “would you betray the Son of Man with a kiss?”
5. Where in the Bible are the words, “worthy is the lamb who was slain…”
6. What are the New English, the Good News and the Living versions of?
7. Which prophet wore an ox yoke to show the people they would be slaves?
8. Who asked, “how shall we sing the Lord’s song in a strange land?”
9. Where did the homesick exiles sit down and weep?
10. Which composer wrote a piece called The Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves?
11. What are the first two words of the prayer which Jesus taught His disciples?
12. In which of Jesus’ parables do a priest, a Levite, and a donkey appear?
13. What miracle did Jesus perform at Nain?
14. Who was the first person to see Jesus after the resurrection?
15. How many times was Jesus seen by his followers after the resurrection?
16. Which Psalm begins, “the Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want?”
17. Why did the sailors throw Jonah into the sea?
18. What happened to the plant that was giving Jonah shelter from the sun?
19. What do these women have in common: Mary Magdalene, Joanna, and Susanna?
20. How many demons had been cast out of Mary Magdalene?
Answers: 1) Lazarus; 2) he was a Samaritan; 3) in an upper room in Jerusalem; 4) Judas; 5) in the Book of Revelation; 6) modern versions of the Bible; 7) Jeremiah; 8) the Israelites in Babylon; 9) by the rivers of Babylon; 10) Verdi; 11) Our Father; 12) the Good Samaritan; 13) he brought a man back to life; 14) Mary Magdalene; 15) at least five; 16) Psalm 23; 17) they blamed him for the storm; 18) it was eaten by a worm; 19) they were all followers of Jesus; 20) seven
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our YouTube Channel
Join our Facebook Group
Visit our Website