Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. Which Old Testament book did Jesus read from in the synagogue at Nazareth?
2. How many stones jars of water did Jesus turn into wine?
3. Who said, “judge not and you will not be judged?”
4. What is a shophar – a type of trumpet, or harp or guitar?
5. Who called the high priest, Ananias, a “whitewashed wall?”
6. Which king had a dream about becoming like an animal eating straw?
7. Who explained the meaning of the dream to him?
8. Who else appeared in the fiery furnace with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego?
9. Where did Jonah try to go to escape from God?
10. Name a famous choral work by Handel.
11. Which prophet wrote the words: “nation shall not lift up sword against nation?”
12. Does the Bible actually say that Jesus was born in a stable?
13. What does the Bible say that makes people think Jesus was born in a stable?
14. Who told Mary that the baby was to be called Jesus?
15. Who was the last Judge of Israel?
16. What did the people ask Samuel to do?
17. Who was head and shoulders taller than any of his people?
18. Did an angel or serpent nourish Elijah?
19. Who took over from Elijah as a prophet?
20. What was the name of Elisha’s servant?
Answers: 1) the Book of Isaiah; 2) six; 3) Jesus; 4) a type of trumpet; 5) Paul – Acts 23:3; 6) Nebuchadnezzar; 7) Daniel; 8) an angel; 9) Tarshish; 10) the Messiah; 11) Micah chapter 4:3; 12) no; 13) baby Jesus was put in a manger; 14) the angel Gabriel; 15) Samuel; 16) to give them a king to govern them; 17) Saul; 18) an angel; 19) Elisha; 20) Gehazi
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our YouTube Channel
Join our Facebook Group
Visit our Website