Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. What was the name of Elisha’s servant?
2. How did Elisha punish Gehazi for being deceitful?
3. When Jesus healed ten lepers how many came back to thank him?
4. Complete the following line: “In thee, O Lord, do I seek ________!”
5. Who greeted Jesus with the word “Rabboni”?
6. The Book of Genesis ends with the death of an important person. Who is it?
7. What were Pithom and Raamses?
8. Who built Pithom and Raamses?
9. How many Books of Kings are there in the Old Testament?
10. Was Shamgar a judge or a king?
11. What do the following have in common: a farmer, a shepherd, and a judge?
12. What is a parable?
13. Which animals are placed at God’s right hand, the sheep or the goats?
14. Did Moses die in a stable or on a mountain top?
15. What are the first two words of the New Testatment?
16. In which of Jesus’ parables are pigs featured.
17. Was Jehu well-known for driving a chariot or a wagon?
18. What name did the Israelites give to the manna they ate in the desert?
19. Which prophet told a story about a lioness and her cubs?
20. Who said, “Let the little children come to me?”
Answers: 1) Gehazi; 2) he struck him with leprosy; 3) one; 4) refuge; 5) Mary Magdalene; 6) the death of Joseph; 7) cities for storing grain in Egypt; 8) the Hebrew slaves; 9) two books; 10) a judge; 11) they all are characters in Jesus’ parables; 12) an earthly story with a heavenly meaning; 13) the sheep; 14) a mountain top; 15) the book…; 16) the parable of the prodigal son; 17) a chariot; 18) “what is it”; 19) Ezekiel; 20) Jesus
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word