Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. How often did Jesus say you should forgive someone?
2. How did Joshua win the battle for the city of Ai?
3. Why was Zacchaeus unpopular?
4. How did Samson kill 3,000 Philistines and himself at the same time?
5. What did Hannah make for her son Samuel when she visited him each year?
6. How many pillars of wisdom are there according to the Book of Proverbs?
7. Who were people talking about when asking, “Isn’t this the carpenter’s son?”
8. Who pretended his wife was his sister?
9. How many creatures were around God’s throne in the Book of Revelation?
10. Who was renamed Zaphenath-paneah by Pharaoh?
11. Which country had seven years of plenty followed by seven years of famine?
12. What were Egyptian midwives told to do with the baby boys of Israelites?
13. Why did the Israelites take unleavened dough with them when they left Egypt?
14. How did Zacchaeus manage to see Jesus?
15. Who starred as Moses in the film “The Ten Commandments?”
16. Where would you find the words, “There is nothing new under the Sun?”
17. Which prophet said he was “like a gentle lamb led to the slaughter?
18. What did the Pharisees accuse Jesus of when He picked ears of corn?
19. Which two books of the Bible did Luke write for Theophilus?
20. Two thousand of which animal drowned in the Sea of Galilee?
Answers: 1) seventy times seven (490 times); 2) He ambushed the enemy; 3) He was a tax collector; 4) by bringing the roof down; 5) a new robe; 6) Seven; 7) Jesus; 8) Abram; 9) Four; 10) Joseph; 11) Egypt; 12) kill them at birth; 13) they had to leave in a hurry; 14) he climbed up a tree; 15) Charlton Heston; 16) Ecclesiastes 1:9); 17) Jeremiah; 18) working on the Sabbath; 19) Luke and Acts; 20) pigs
“Journey With the King”