I was nominated for my first Real Neat Blog Award by Amy’s Blog (shedrackamy). She is a talented and an amazing writer. Check out her site:
Put the award logo on your post.
Answer 7 questions by the person who nominated you.
Thank the people who nominated you by linking to their blogs.
Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs and asking them 7 questions. Let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blog.
Once again, thank you Amy. Here are the answers to your questions:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Ans: Father God about three years ago, but it took me a while to understand the concept of blogging.
2. Have you ever set out to achieve a goal and you didn’t achieve it?
Ans: Yes, more than once. I tried several times to start my own business, but God redirected my goals.
3. Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
Ans: Healthy and still blogging.
4. Name one book you’ve read and still keep going over.
Ans: “Boundaries” by Townsend and Cloud.
5. Suicide. What do you think drives one to commit it?
Ans: Depression, lonliness, and hopelessness.
6. Which sport do you play?
Ans: As a teenager, basketball and tennis
7. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I nominate all my fellow bloggers out there. Every Blogger is a “Real Neat Blogger” so my Blogger Family please accept this post as being nominated.
Again, thank you once Amy’s Blog for the nomination. Following are my own questions:
1. What makes you happy and why?
2. Where do you find your inspiration for blogging?
3. Share your worst embarrassment?
4. What is your greatest challenge?
5. What is your favorite dessert to eat?
6. What is your favorite downtime activity?
7. Who has inspired you the most in life and why?