Thank you to my sister in the Lord Dawn of:
http://drawingclosertochrist.com/2020/07/18/10-things-that-make-me-happy/ for nominating me for this tag! Please visit her uplifting blog site where she shares God’s Word and her personal experiences with her walk with God. I enjoy reading her posts because they are very encouraging spiritually and she also brings us into her world by giving us glimpses of who she is as a mother, daughter and friend.
My 10 Happy Things…
1. Talking to the Lord upon waking up.
2. Going on long drives with my husband.
3. Searching out surprise gifts for my children and grandchildren.
4. Crocheting or knitting new patterns.
5. Watching a clean romance movie.
6. Reading a good book while cuddled on my couch.
7. Exploring computer technology.
8. Experimenting in the kitchen with new recipes.
9. Making cookies (I don’t like package cookies).
10. The freedom to make wise choices.
Kally of Middle Me https://middleme.net
Shivani Guta at https://theeternalwords.wordpress.com
Helen of Confessions of a Doctor to Be https://doctorhqconfessions.wordpress.com
penofhearts.com of https://penofhearts.com
I am sharing this quote from one of Dawn’s post:
“Jesus Christ is our sure foundation. We don’t have to worry when we rely on Him, because He has our lives in His hands. The plans He has for us are good.”
Visit our website: www.journeythroughlifeministries.net
Click on link below for a copy of our latest newsletter: https://www.journeythroughlifeministries.net/uploads/3/1/7/5/31750769/3rd_qtr_2020.pdf