ABOUT ME: I have been active in ministry full-time since 2003; and God blessed me to become a licensed ordained minister in 2013. I enjoy ministering to individuals as God leads me. He has me teaching at a Bible School and conduct bi-weekly workshops for women. I have one published journal, two publish on-line Bible Studies “Principles for Victorious Living and I am currently working on a Devotional Book.
I want to thank Herry of https://HERRYCHICCOUNSELS.com Blog for nominating me for this Sunshine Blogger Award. This means a lot to me and I appreciate the nomination. Please take a moment to checkout her blog, it is very uplifting and encouraging. One of Herry’s post which post loudly to me is “His Love On Display” https://herrychiccounsels.com/2020/07/06/love-displayed-worth-it/
(1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
(2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
(3) Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
(4) Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
(5) List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
Herry’s questions to me:
- Who is your favorite character in the Bible aside from Jesus? And why? Joseph! His life was a great example of how God can use us when we think our situations is so bad. God can turn a horrible situation into something good if we completely trust Him (Father God).
- How do you develop your relationship with God? I make God a priority in my life (seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness first and all things shall be added. Matthew 6:33). I also develop my relationship with God as I talk with Him every day throughout my day (especially during my quiet time), I love to study the Word, and look to Father God for my decision-making.
- Who is Jesus for you? He is Lord of my life, my Savior and soon coming King.
- Have you visited historical Churches? If yes, where? No
- Do you read the Bible? (Y/N) Yes, every day!
- What parable stories of Jesus in the Gospels touched you most? The Ten Virgins and The Sower and The Seed
- Do you love religious music? If yes, proceed to question number 8. Yes.
- Can you name one favorite religious music? I Am Redeemed
- What is your favorite verse in the New Testament? “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” (Galatians 2:20 KJV)
- What is your favorite verse in the Old Testament? “The Lord is the light of my salvation, whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalms 27:1)
- What day of the week do you spend hours in meeting the Lord? I try to devote time with the Lord daily. Early in the morning has always been my favorite time with the Lord.
Shedrackamy of https://googlehome.wordpress.com
Saania Sparkle of https://saania2806.wordpress.com
Perth Girl at https://faithfood.blog
Deborah Marie at Great is God’s Faithfulness
The Godly Chic Diaries at https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com
tkbrownwriter at https://tkbrownwriter.wordpress.com
Heidy Reynoso at https://hreynoso213.wordpress.com
Sophia (the God Minute) at https://sophialorenabenjamin.wordpress.com
Collen at Conversations on Finding and Loving Who I Am https://colleensconversation.com
Lance Sheridan at https://lancesheridan.com
My questions to the nominees:
- Where do you draw your inspiration for writing or blogging.
- Do you have a favorite quote? If so what is it?
- Name one man of the Bible who has taught you a valuable lesson or principle and why?
- Name one woman of the Bible who has taught you a valuable lesson or principle and why?
- If you were given the opportunity to share the Bible with anyone, who would that be and why?
- What is your favorite scripture in the New Testament?
- Have you ever had the opportunity to do missionary work, if yes, where?
- If you could ask one request of God, what would it be and why?
- If you could change one thing in your life what would that be and why?
- How many scriptures of the Bible have you memorized?
- As a child, what was your favorite Bible story? Why