1. Which king ordered Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego to be thrown into a fiery furnace?
2. From which tribe did king Saul belong to?
3. Which man in the Bible was thrown into the lion’s den for not worshipping an idol?
4. When the Israelites asked for a king, whom did the Lord say they were really rejecting?
5. True or false: did the Pharisees believe in life after death and the supernatural?
6. True or false: Mary Magdalene is mentioned in all four Gospels?
7. Where did God tell Abraham to sacrifice his only son Isaac as a burnt offering?
8. In what city did Silas and Paul lead the local jailer to life in Christ?
9. How many days would it take a person to walk through the city of Nineveh?
10. When the Israelites camped in the wilderness, on what side of the Tabernacle did the tribes of Judah, Zebulun, and Issachar camp together?
11. According to the Prophet Isaiah, what would Jesus carry on his shoulders?
12. When the Pharisees brought a woman to Jesus who was caught committing adultery, what did Jesus do first?
13. True or False: When Jesus drove demons from people, the demons proclaimed Jesus was the Son of God?
14. What vegetable did the complaining Israelites recall from their years of slavery in Egypt?
15. What animal saw the angel of the Lord:
16. According to Jesus, what was satan from the beginning of creation?
17. After they had sinned, what did Adam and Eve do when they heard God calling out to them?
18. The apostle Paul told Timothy that Christians should lift up in prayer?
19. Let us therefore come boldly unto the _____________ of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
20. The apostle Paul says that he learned, “in whatsoever state I am to be ___________.”
Answers: 1) Nebuchadnezzar; 2) Benjamin; 3) Daniel; 4) God; 5) True; 6) True; 7) Mt. Moriah; 8) Philippi; 9) three days; 10) East side; 11) the government; 12) He bent down and started writing on the ground with His finger; 13) True; 14) cucumbers – Numbers 11:4-5); 15) Balaam’s donkey; 16) a murderer; 17) they hid themselves; 18) holy hands; 19) throne; 20) content
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Facebook Group: Journey In His Word https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN