Welcome to our Monday Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. What did John the Baptist do for Jesus?
2. What happened in the Garden of Gethsemane?
3. What is the last word in the Bible?
4. Who did Saul of Tarsus persecute?
5. What animals drew the chariot which took Elijah up to heaven?
6. Complete the following phrase: “The Lord is my _________.
7. How did Judas show the Roman soldiers which man was Jesus?
8. Which prophet had a vision of two baskets, one of ripe and one of rotten figs?
9. What birds did Mary take as an offering to the Temple after the birth of Jesus?
10. Who did the two disciples meet on the road to Emmaus?
11. What animals licked up the blood of king Ahab?
12. How did queen Jezebel die?
13. Why was Daniel put into the lion’s den?
14. Which famous artist painted a picture of the Last Supper?
15. Who gave names to all the animals and birds?
16. Who was released instead of Jesus?
17. How many books make up the Pentateuch?
18. Who said, “Here comes this dreamer. Let us kill him?”
19. What king went to see a witch?
20. What did the Jews do beside the rivers of Babylon?
Answers: 1) Baptism Jesus; 2) Jesus was arrested; 3) Amen; 4) Christians; 5) fiery horses; 6) Shepherd; 7) a kiss; 8) Jeremiah; 9) two turtle doves; 10) Jesus; 11) dogs; 12) she was thrown from a window; 13) he continued to pray to God; 14) Leonardo da Vinci; 15) Adam; 16) Barabbas; 17) five; 18) Joseph’s brothers; 19) king Saul; 20) they sat down and wept
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Facebook Group: Journey In His Word at https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN