Welcome to our Monday Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. What is celebrated at the Feast of Pentecost.
2. When did the Holy Spirit come to the disciples in the form of tongues of fire?
3. What did Dorcas do to help people?
4. What animal came out of the fire and bit Paul?
5. What was the roasted meal that the Israelites eat the night before they escaped from Egypt?
6. Who was the first High Priest?
7. Who was killed by a tent peg hammered into his forehead?
8. Where did Ruth go with Naomi, her mother-in-law?
9. What did Jeremiah smash to illustrate his message to the people?
10. In what form did the Holy Spirit appear to Jesus?
11. Who did Jesus bring back to life after he had been dead for four days?
12. Who said, “I am the resurrection and the life?”
13. What did Laban trick Jacob into doing?
14. What did David do after he had killed Goliath?
15. What was the name of Moses’s wife?
16. What day did God commanded to be kept as a holy day?
17. Who said, “let us go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened?”
18. What is the shortest verse in the Bible?
19. What did Jesus say happens if you put new wine into old wineskins?
20. What happened to the man on the road between Jerusalem to Jericho?
Answers: 1) the giving of the Law to Moses; 2) at the Feast of Pentecost; 3) she made clothes; 4) a viper; 5) Lamb; 6) Aaron; 7) Sisera; 8) Bethlehem; 9) a large pot; 10) a Dove; 11) Lazarus; 12) Jesus; 13) into marrying the wrong sister; 14) cut his head off; 15) Zipporah; 16) the Sabbath Day; 17) the shepherds; 18) Jesus wept (john 11:35); 19) they burst; 20) he was attacked by robbers
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our Facebook Group “Journey In His Word“
https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN