Welcome to our Monday Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. Which insects did Moses change the dust into to plague the Egyptians?
2. Where was the “land flowing with milk and honey?”
3. Who ran faster than the king’s chariot?
4. Which king saw the writing on the wall?
5. What did Salome do for Herod?
6. Which biblical city is often called Zion?
7. What did the woman who anointed Jesus’ feet with ointment use to dry them.
8. Who wrote the majority of the epistles in the Bible?
9. What is an epistle?
10. What is the name of the third son of Adam and Eve?
11. Who said, “I will give your flesh to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field?”
12. How did David show Saul ow close he had come to killing him?
13. What type of wood was used to build Solomon’s Temple?
14. After the Holy Spirit had come upon the disciples, what were they able to do?
15. Which Queen gave Solomon gifts?
16. Who was the disciple called “the disciple who Jesus loved?
17. Who did Jesus invite to come and have breakfast?
18. Which disciple was a twin?
19. Which famous film tells the story of the Israelites’ escape from Egypt?
20. Who laughed when God told her she would have a baby?
Answers: 1) lice or gnats; 2) Canaan/the promised land; 3) Elijah the prophet; 4) Belshazzar; 5) danced for him; 6) Jerusalem; 7) her hair; 8) Paul; 9) a letter; 10) Seth; 11) Goliath to David; 12) he cut off a piece of Saul’s robe; 13) cedar and cypress timber; 14) speak in different languages; 15) Queen of Sheba; 16) John; 17) the disciples on the seashore; 18) Thomas; 19) The Ten Commandments; 20) Sarai or Sarah
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Facebook Group: Journey In His Word at https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN