Welcome to our Monday Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. Who said “love one another as I have loved you?”
2. Who frightened his enemies by blowing trumpets and smashing pots?
3. Which is the longest Psalm in the Bible?
4. When did Jesus wash the disciple’s feet?
5. What is a proverb?
6. What type of animal was Rebekah riding when she met Isaac?
7. What color was Esau’s hair?
8. Who was Jacob and Esau’s mother?
9. Who printed the New Testament in English in 1834?
10. What king ate grass like an ox?
11. Complete the scripture: “Thy kingdom come, ____ _______ _____ _____ .
12. Which book of the Bible was the Ethiopian reading when he met Philip?
13. How old was Jairus’ daughter?
14. What would have happened to Adam and Eve if they had eaten from the tree of life in the Garden of Eden?
15. Who was condemned by God to be a fugitive and to wander the earth?
16. How was Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed?
17. Which judge in Israel died falling backwards off his chair and breaking his neck?
18. Which English king authorized the Authorized Version of the Bible in 1611?
19. Whom did God tell “I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven?”
20. What happened to Uzzah when he touched the Ark of the Covenant?
Answers: 1) Jesus; 2) Gideon; 3) Psalm 119; 4) last supper; 5) a wise saying; 6) a camel; 7) red; 8) Rebekah; 9) John Wycliffe; 10) Nebuchadnezzar; 11) thy will be done ; 12) the Book of Isaiah ; 13) twelve; 14) they would live forever; 15) Cain; 16) fire and brimstone; 17) Eli; 18) King James the first; 19) Abraham; 20) he died
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our Facebook Group: Journey In His Word at https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN