This article was sent to me by a friend and I thought my Blogging Friends would enjoy reading it. I must confess, this article made me do some self awareness about my relationship with God.
- I know He is the beginning, so why do I worry about the end?
- I know He is the Creator, so why do I wonder who will destroy?
- I know He has forgiven me, so why can’t I forgive myself?
- I know He is a healer, so why do I speak of sickness?
- I know He can do all things, so why do I say I can’t?
- I know He will protect me, so why do I fear?
- I know He will supply all my needs, so why can’ t I wait?
- I know He is my strength and my salvation, so why do I feel weak?
- I know that everything and everyone has a season, so why when someone’ s season is over do I weep instead of rejoice?
- I know He is the right way, so why do I go the wrong way?
- I know He is the light, so why do I choose to walk in darkness?
- I know that whatever I ask God, God will give me, so why am I afraid to ask?
- I know tomorrow is not promised, so why do I put off for tomorrow what I can do today?
- I know that the truth shall make me free, so why do I continue to lie?
- I know He gives us revelation, knowledge and understanding, so why do I lean on my own understanding?
- I know I should live in the spirit as well as walk in the spirit, so why do I choose to not live in the spirit but walk in the flesh?
- I know that when praises go up, blessings come down, so why do I refuse to praise him?
- I know I am saved, so why do I refuse the word He has given me?
- I know He has a plan for me, so why am I rushing it because I am eager to do His will, when it is His time not my time?
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Facebook Group: “Journey In His Word” https: www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 Select the LIKE button or JOIN
Join our YouTube Channel: Journey Through Life Ministries https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFbGcooq2T64droY4J_1pQ