Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. Name one of the three types of insects that plagued Egypt.
2. Who found himself in prison with a baker and a butler?
3. What work did Jesus do before He began to preach?
4. Was Jesus 33 or 103 years old when He died?
5. Who said, “you cannot serve God and money?”
6. What did Peter do after he denied Jesus?
7. How many letters did Paul write while in prison?
8. What is the Pentateuch?
9. What do David, Saul, and Solomon have in common?
10. Where in the Bible would you read about the life of David?
11. God promised the Israelites a land flowing with milk and _____?
12. Which wild animal did Isaiah say would “eat straw like an ox?”
13. What is the name of the biggest river in Egypt?
14. Add the missing word: gold, frankincense, __________.
15. Which gospel begins, “The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God?”
16. What did Philip, Bartholomew, and Thomas have in common?
17. Is the Book of Revelation about the end or the beginning of the world?
18. Which creature was the first to leave the ark and not return?
19. Who asked his father, “where is the lamb for a burnt offering?”
20. Who gave Samson his first and only haircut?
Answers: 1) Gnats, flies, or locusts; 2) Joseph; 3) He was a carpenter; 4) 33 years old; 5) Jesus; 6) he wept bitterly; 7) four letters; 8) the first five books of the Bible; 9) there were kings in Israel; 10) Books of Samuel and Kings; 11) honey; 12) the lion; 13) the river Nile; 14) Myrrh; 15) the Gospel of Mark; 16) they were disciples of Jesus; 17) the end of the world; 18) the dove; 19) Isaac; 20) Delilah
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our YouTube Channel: Journey Through Life Ministries – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFbGcooq2T64droY4J_1pQ
Join our Facebook Group: Journey In His Word at https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN