Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. Which king allowed the Israelites to return from exile to their own land?
2. What creature is given the number “666?”
3. What does “omega” mean?
4. Who did Jesus tell to come down out of the tree?
5. How did the Gibeonites make Joshua think they had come from far away?
6. Who told Joseph to “flee to Egypt?”
7. What did Stephen do when on trial before the Sanhedrin?
8. Who said, “he who has ears to hear, let him hear?”
9. Job was comforted by friends Eliphaz and who else?
10. What is another word for a “psalm?”
11. What did Jesus tell Jairus’ family to do after bringing their daughter to life?
12. Who cooked a meal on the seashore using charcoal to make a fire?
13. Who cursed the day of his birth?
14. What did Moses’ staff change into when he went to see Pharaoh?
15. Who did Adam say was “bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh?
16. What important position did Caiaphas hold?
17. Which of this is the odd one out and why: Goliath, Og, Zacchaeus?
18. What special talent did the men of the tribe of Benjamin have?
19. What do these four men have in common: Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John?
20. In which book of the Bible, would you find dedications “to the Choirmaster?”
Answers: 1) Cyrus, king of Persia; 2) the beast in Revelation; 3) the end; 4) Zacchaeus; 5) there wore worn-out clothes; 6) an angel; 7) he fell to his knees; 8) Jesus; 9) Bildad and Zophar; 10) a song; 11) give her something to eat; 12) Jesus; 13) Job; 14) a snake or serpent; 15) Eve; 16) he was a high priest; 17) Zacchaeus, he was very short; 18) using slings in battle; 19) each wrote one of the four gospels; 20) in the Book of Psalms
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our YouTube Channel: Journey Through Life Ministries – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFbGcooq2T64droY4J_1pQ
Join our Facebook Group: Journey In His Word at https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN