Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. What happened to the kingdom after Solomon died?
2. Which prophet wrote the words, “all we like sheep have gone astray?
3. Which animals did Jesus say eat the crumbs that fall from the table?
4. To whom did Jesus say, “I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?”
5. Which two brothers asked to sit at the right and left hands of Jesus in heaven?
6. Which type of bird id Jesus find people selling in the Temple?
7. Who visited Zechariah to tell him his wife was to have a child?
8. Which book comes after Joshua in the Old Testament?
9. What animal carried the sins of the people into the wilderness?
10. Which Old Testament prophet writes about “the good shepherd?”
11. Who describes himself as “the good shepherd” in the New Testament?
12. What does a good shepherd do?
13. When does Moses appear in the New Testament?
14. How far were Jews allowed to travel on the Sabbath according to the Law?
15. Who was the husband of Priscilla?
16. How did God tell the Israelites to cook the lamb for their last meal in Egypt?
17. How many books of the Bible are named after women?
18. How many years is satan bound for in the Book of Revelation?
19. What kind of animals did Samson use to set fire to the Philistines’ corn?
20. What do the letters INRI stand for?
Answers: 1) it was divided north and south; 2) Isaiah; 3) dogs; 4) Peter; 5) James and John; 6) pigeons; 7) an angel; 8) Judges; 9) a goat; 10) Ezekiel; 11) Jesus; 12) knows and cares for his sheep; 13) at Jesus’ transfiguration; 14) about 2/3 of a mile; 15) Aquila; 16) to roast it; 17) two; 18) one thousand years; 19) foxes; 20) Jesus of Nazareth the King of the Jews
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our YouTube Channel: Journey Through Life Ministries – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFbGcooq2T64droY4J_1pQ
Join our Facebook Group: Journey In His Word at https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN