Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. What did Jesus ask the woman whom He met by a well in Samaria to give Him?
2. Why did sick people wait beside the pool of Bethsatha in Jerusalem?
3. Who did Jesus heal beside the pool?
4. Who tried to buy the power of the Holy Spirit from Peter and John?
5. Which part of the body did James say is the most difficult to control?
6. Which two men ruled over the two kingdoms after the death of Solomon?
7. Who said, “men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven?”
8. Where in the Bible are these words: “the LORD gave and the LORD has taken away?”
9. Who said, “I am the resurrection and the life?”
10. What is the fifth book of the New Testament?
11. What were the seven angels carrying in the Book of Revelation?
12. How long did David rule over Israel?
13. What are heavenly messengers of God called in the Bible?
14. What are people who bring the message of God called in the Bible?
15. How long did Solomon reign as king of Israel?
16. Which prophet foretold the coming of the Messiah from Jesse’s descendants?
17. Which religious people did Jesus accuse of being “hypocrites?”
18. Who said, “don’t send the children away. Let them come to me?”
19. Which disciple recognized Jesus saying, “thou art Christ, Son of the Living God?”
20. Who wrote a letter to the Christians in Galatia calling them foolish?
Answers: 1) a drink of water; 2) the water was supposed to heal; 3) a man unable to walk for 38 years; 4) Simon the sorcerer; 5) the tongue; 6) Jereboam and Reheboam; 7) two men in white robes; 8) Job 1:21; 9) Jesus; 10) the Book of Acts; 11) seven bowls; 12) 40 years; 13) angels; 14) Prophets; 15) 40 years; 16) Isaiah 38:14; 17) the Scribes and Pharisees; 18) Jesus; 19) Peter; 20) Paul
“Journey With The King”