Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. How old was Isaac when he took Rebekah as his wife?
2. Which book ends with, “Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen?”
3. At the time of the singing birds in Songs of Solomon chapter 2, whose voice was heard in the land?
4. Which people had a god named Baal-zebub?
5. In the book of Revelation, what was the name of the old serpent?
6. In Hebrews chapter 5, what Old Testament priest was Jesus like?
7. Which book may be summarized: “It really is true: Jesus Christ is God Himself?”
8. Though they join forces, who will not go unpunished?
9. What do more historians agree on as being the oldest book of the New Testament?
10. What will a faithful man abound with?
11. In Revelation chapter 3, Jesus tells us to be zealous and to do what?
12. In Genesis chapter 6, who found grace in the eyes of the LORD?
13. What word meaning “trouble” did Jesus pronounce on the Pharisees seven times in one speech?
14. In Psalm chapter 60, who is “my washpot?”
15. What parts of New Jerusalem’s city walls are decorated with precious stones?
16. Which book begins “Now David was old and stricken in years?”
17. During Biblical times what did “to sup with” mean?
18. In Psalm 114, what did the mountains skip like?
19. In Mark chapter 5, who asked “who touched my clothes?”
20. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego went unscathed after being put into who’s fiery furnace?
Answers: 1) 40 years old; 2) Frist John; 3) Turtledove (2:12); 4) Ekron (2Kings 1:2); 5) the devil; 6) Melchisedec; 7) John (entire book); 8) he wicked; 9) James; 10) blessings; 11) repent; 12) Noah (Gen. 6:8); 13) Woe; 14) Moab; 15) foundations; 16) First Kings; 17) to dine with; 18) rams; 19) Jesus; 20) Nebuchadnezzar
Journey With the King
Join our YouTube Channel – Join our Facebook Group – Visit our Website