Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” (Psalm 23:4)
Father God gives us a beautiful reminder through this scripture that no matter what we go through in life He is always with us. I learned this to be true a year ago when faced with a serious medical problem. After hearing the bad news, fear set in; then thoughts of dying were next. When I was just about to cross the threshold of my front door to go to the hospital, I heard a “still small” voice saying, “will you trust me!” That was Father God comforting me and letting me know He will be with me through this difficult time.
I am here today writing this devotion to encourage anyone going through a medical problem, financial problem, problems with your children, or any tough situation to know that Father God is right there with you. Trust Him to gently guide and direct your steps with the answer for your problems or for the healing you need. Father God is not a partial God, what He did for others He will do for you. Don’t look at your circumstances, look to God, He has what we need, HOPE and GUIDANCE!
- We will have trials or persecution in this world.
- Father God is our Shepherd, and He loves to take care of His children.
- Father God will be with us through the tough times.
- God’s presence is what gives us strength we need.
- We don’t have to fear evil, for we have God’s promise to be with us.
- Trust in Father God, He will bring about favorable results.
Journey With the King
Join our YouTube Channel – Join our Facebook Group – Visit our Website