Welcome to our Weekly Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. He that is without ______ among you, let him first cast a stone?
2. The river Nile was turned to blood on which plague?
3. How many different Jeremiahs are mentioned in the Bible?
4. To whose wife did an angel appear telling her she would conceive a son?
5. In Biblical times, who or what was Laodicea?
6. Who was thrown out a window, trampled by horses, and eaten by dogs?
7. In Biblical times, what was the cost in shekels of silver of a chariot imported from Egypt?
8. What godly son was born to Hannah and Elkanah in answer to prayer?
9. The Book of Ephesians introduces the concept of the “_______ fold” ministry.
10. How many times was Naaman dipped into the Jordan River to be healed of leprosy?
11. After being banished, which king let his hair grow as long as eagles’ feathers?
12. Who says in his heart, “there is no God?”
13. Which Book of the Bible may be summarized, “Bad times do not change the nature of God?”
14. What is the youngest book in the New Testament?
15. In the new creation, the wolf shall feed with the ____________ ?
16. In Mark 10, of what was Bartimaeus healed?
17. What did Noah begin “to be” after the flood?
18. The Year of Jubilee occurs once every how many years?
19. In First Kings who was called the “Tishbite?”
20. How many times is the word “trinity” mentioned in the Bible?
Answers: 1) sin; 2) the first plague; 3) seven; 4) Manoah; 5) city; 6) Jezebel; 7) six hundred; 8) Samuel; 9) Five; 10) seven times; 11) Nebuchadnezzar; 12) fool; 13) Job; 14) Revelation; 15) lamb; 16) blindness; 17) husbandman; 18) 50 years; 19) Elijah; 20) Zero times
Journey With The King
Join our YouTube Channel – Join our Facebook Group – Visit our Website
Great news! Thank you for reading and doing the quiz.
Learned a lot from this. 👍 thank you.