Welcome to our Monday Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. What did the woman who anointed the feet of Jesus use to dry them?
2. What animals were used to carry the gifts from Queen of Sheba to king Solomon?
3. Who helped the man who had been robbed on the road from Jerusalem to Jericho?
4. What bird did Jesus say is never forgotten by God?
5. When Jesus healed the ten lepers, how many came back to thank him?
6. After Jesus’ death what was His body wrapped in for burial?
7. What profession were the Wise Men?
8. Where did Moses see the burning bush?
9. What instruments did the Israelites play when marching around the walls of Jericho?
10. Whom did Jesus say to: “before the cock crows twice you will have denied me three times?”
11. What crime had Barabbas committed?
12. Who said “why do you seek the living among the dead?”
13. What is the fifth book of the New Testament?
14. In what book of the Bible will you find the story of Joseph?
15. What was Moses not good at?
16. How many Psalms are there in the Book of Psalms?
17. To whom did God say, “Behold, I give you a wise and discerning mind?”
18. Who said, “follow me and I will make you fishers of men?”
19. What was Noah instructed by God to do?
20. Which woman wrote a song about the escape of the Israelites from Egypt?
Answers: 1) her hair; 2) Camels; 3) a Samaritan; 4) the sparrow; 5) One; 6) a linen cloth or shroud; 7) astronomers; 8) Mt. Horeb; 9) trumpets; 10) Peter; 11) robbery; 12) the angels; 13) The Book of Acts; 14) Book of Genesis; 15) Speaking in public; 16) 150; 17) king Solomon; 18) Jesus; 19) build and Ark; 20) Miriam, Moses’ sister
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Facebook Group: Journey In His Wordhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN