Welcome to our Monday Bible Quiz. A time to refresh our memory with Bible history.
1. What did Lot’s wife look back at?
2. Who took a gift of ten loaves and ten cheeses?
3. What were the first books of the Bible written on?
4. Why did Simon and Andrew leave their fishing nets?
5. Who does the Bible say, at the end of the world, will come in all His glory?
6. Who said, “suffer the little children to come unto me?”
7. Which book of the Bible begins, “The revelation of Jesus Christ..?”
8. Which Old Testament character is often described as the Law Giver?”
9. What are messengers of God called in the Bible?”
10. Which two books of the Bible are named after women?
11. Who threatened the life of the prophet Elijah?
12. What did Jesus say would help people to “move mountains?”
13. Which disciple had a name beginning with the letter “B?”
14. Who had brothers called James, Joses, Judas, and Simon?
15. Where did the Queen who came to visit Solomon come from?
16. Who betrayed Samson?
17. Why did the father of the prodigal son kill the fatted calf?
18. Who said he was not worthy to undo Jesus’ shoes?
19. Which disciple’s name begins with the letter “T?”
20. What did the Good Samaritan put on the wounds of the injured man?
Answers: 1) Sodom and Gomorrah; 2) David; 3) Papyrus; 4) to follow Jesus; 5) the Son of Man; 6) Jesus; 7) The Book of Revelation; 8) Moses; 9) Angels; 10) Ruth and Esther; 11) Jezebel; 12) faith; 13) Bartholomew; 14) Jesus; 15) Sheba; 16) Deliah; 17) to celebrate his return; 18) John the Baptist; 19) Thomas; 20) oil and wine
S.N.A.C.K. on the Word
Join our Facebook Group: Journey In His Word at https://www.facebook.com/groups/679778782184830 – Select the LIKE button or JOIN